Rose Hip Knits Podcast Episode 9

A new episode is up on You Tube!

I have completed four knitting projects since Stashdash2015 started and I have also completed a skein of handspun. I talk about all of those in this episode. There are also other projects on the needles and a couple of things coming up next.

After the crafty section I go on a bit about decision making, my previous education/work and feelings about raising children in a country where you did not grow up yourself.

Some links for things I talk about can be found below. As usual all details like needle size, yarn etc can be found on my Ravelry project page. I am RosehipChick on Ravelry and Instagram.

There is now a Ravelry group for the podcast. Come and join us!

Thank you for watching!

/Hanna



What I am wearing
Olive basket cardigan by Amy Miller in Bendigo Woollen Mills Stellar 8 ply

What I have finished
Little Squirrel socks by Tincanknits in Hifa Fjell DK sockyarn
Thick vanilla socks loosely based on this pattern in Hifa Fjell DK sockyarn
Sweet bunting cardigan by Laura Chau in Bendigo Woollen Mills classic 8 ply
Afterthought heel socks by Laura Linneman in Opal and Fabel sockyarn
2ply wool/tencel handspun from Creatively dyed yarns fiber

What I am working on
Raindrops by Tincanknits in my handdyed superwash merino fingering
Vanilla socks with FLK heel in my overdyed Heirloom Jigsaw sockyarn
Mitred square blanket

What is coming up next
Lovikka mittens in Ullcentrum Lovikka yarn
Autumn morning shawlette (test knit) by Holli Dapp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases