Rose Hip Knits Podcast - Episode 10

Hi everyone,

Episode 10 - A KAL, is now up on YouTube. Please come and join me for some knitting talk and other chatter. 

In this episode I tell you about a KAL I will run in our Ravelry group. It is a travel project KAL/CAL/SAL, go and check out the threads in the group and join in! I have been doing a lot of dyeing in the last couple of weeks and I share with you a kids dyeing activity that I did with my daughter this past summer.

I love the comments and messages I get every week, please keep them coming! :-)

Links to some of the things I talk about can be found below.

Thank you for watching!

/Hanna (RosehipChick)



What I am wearing
Hope cardigan by Jennie Pakula in Heirloom cotton 8ply


What I have finished
Lovikka mittens in Ullcentrum Lovikka
Vanilla socks with FLK heel in my selfstriping overdyed Heirloom Jigsaw

What I am working on
Raindrops by Tincanknits in my handdyed Bella Baby superwash merino
Autumn morning test knit for Holli Dapp in my handdyed BWM Athena 4 ply
Vanilla socks in my handdyed selfstriping Patonyle 4ply
Mitred square blanket

Coming up
Test knit for Maria of Stitched in Sweden.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases