Rose Hip Knits Podcast Episode 11

Hi everyone,

I recorded Episode 11 a couple of days ago when I was feeling inspired after receiving an amazing swap package. It is up on YouTube now.

I do not have any finished items to show you but I have made progress on a few things. I talk a little bit about some dyeing and at the end I show those who are interested the fabulous swap package that arrived.

We have a KAL going on in our Ravelry group (Rose Hip Knits Podcast) and it is very easy to join in. I have had some amazing prizes donated and there is more to come! Grab some knitting, go out, take a photo and post it in the KAL thread. :-)

As I am only working on things I linked to in previous show notes I will not link them again this time. Please refer to my Ravelry page for anything I work on that is of interest to you. All details can be found there. I am RosehipChick on Ravelry as well as on Instagram.

Thank you for watching!

/Hanna (RosehipChick)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases