Rose Hip Knits Podcast Episode 12

Hi everyone,
It is time for Episode 12!

In this episode I again talk about the travel project along. I have two amazing donated prizes to show you. Come to the Rose Hip Knits Podcast Ravelry group and join before July 31st. It is easy. :-)

I have two finished projects and have crossed the 3km line for Stashdash 2015. Yay. I show the other things I am working on even if they have not had much attention since the last episode. As I have no new project and I am again short on time there will be no links to projects this time. They can all be found under posts for previous episodes.

Enjoy,
Hanna (RosehipChick)


Comments

  1. Love your handdyed sock yarn so much.Bright colours brigthten up the day.We just have rainy days so we have not travelled at all but I also have made new socks in bright colours.Show them when they are ready to wear.Wish you nice days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ulla! I love bright socks too! They make me happy when I knit them as well as when I wear them. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases