Rose Hip Knits Podcast - Episode 23

There is a new Episode up on YouTube! Yay!

In this episode I talk about one finished knitted item, some knitting I am working on and some knitting that I would like to be working on. :-)

I have been dyeing a little bit and I show off some merino/nylon and some NZ Polwarth.

A talk a little bit about the experience of starting a shop on Etsy towards the end of the episode. A lot of my crafting time in the last couple of weeks has been spent on setting up my brand new Etsy shop. RoseHipIsland. Today I put my first listings up. It took a little while to get there.... It is very exciting and I have more to come. :-)

The undyedalong is going strong in our Ravelry group. You have until Jan 10, 2016 to enter so there is still plenty of time!

Links to some of the things I talked about in this episode can be found below. If you have any questions send me a message on Ravelry (where I am RosehipChick) or leave a comment.

Thank you for watching!

Hanna



What I finished
Sandbar (test) by Meg Gadsbey/Atelier Yarn & Design

What I am working on
Praline cardigan by Gudrun Johnston
French Flautist cardigan (test) by Leila Caroline Design

Coming up
Peppermint leaves by Clare Devine

Other
RoseHipIsland 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases