Rose Hip Knits podcast Episode 21

I took some time to sit down today to share some knitting, sewing and dyeing with you. I have some beautiful new things to show you including yarn and project bags. I talk about the #undyedalong that we have running Nov 1 until Jan 10 in the Ravelry group and I show some of my most precious undyed skeins of yarns and fibre.

I hope you will enjoy episode 21. :-)

Links to some of the things I talk about can be found below. Remember that you can always post questions in the Ravelry group thread for this episode or send me a private message (I am RosehipChick on Ravelry and Instagram).

/Hanna




What I am wearing
Tulip Fields shawl by Carolien Sala

What I finished
Agatha socks by NHKnits

What I am working on
Praline cardigan by Gudrun Johnston
Test knit Sandbar shawl by Meg Gadsbey of Atelier Yarn & Design

Other




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases