Rose Hip Knits Podcast Episode 3

Episode 3 is now up on YouTube.

I had a little bit of time to record this week and a few things to show you. Please come and join me for Episode 3. Some links to patterns and other things below. On my project pages in Ravelry you can find more detailed information about yarn, needle sizes and more. You can find me as RosehipChick on both Ravelry and Instagram.


Some things I talked about:

What I have finished
Stashbusting helix hat by Jessica Rose in various scraps.
Whitecaps hat by tincanknits
Playdate cardigan by tincanknits

What I am working on
Antler cardigan by tincanknits
Follow the Yellow brick road by Holli Dapp
Fork in the Road by Lara Neel
Mitred square blanket from a few different tutorials and patterns

Podcasts I have been watching and that made me reflect over being a swede in Australia.
Knitting Expat podcast
Fuzzy love knots podcast
Swift knits podcast
Stitched in Sweden podcast


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases