Rose Hip Knits Podcast Episode 6

Now on YouTube! Please come and join me in my studio/craft room while I talk a bit about my knitting, spinning and more.

Links to some of the things I talked about can be found below.

Thank you for watching!
/Hanna


What I am wearing
A thousand splendid suns by Cecilia Flori that I made from some handdyed

Some things I finished
Fork in the Road socks by Lara Neel in Drops Fabel 
Root & Bud by Carina Spencer in Bella Baby layette

Things that I am working on
Follow the yellow brick road by Holli Dapp in Gringanasco bambi
Vanilla bean striped socks by Emily O'Grady in overdyed Heirloom Jigsaw
Spinning some Creatively dyed yarns tencel/wool top




Comments

  1. I really liked the podcast. I plan on making the Thousand Splendid Suns pretty soon. Such a pretty pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases