Rose Hip Knits Podcast Episode 4

Episode 4 is up on YouTube. Please come and join me as I talk about some of my knitting as well as some Swedish and Australian Easter holiday traditions.

You can find more details about yarn, needles etc for all of my projects on my Ravelry project pages. I am RosehipChick on Ravelry and Instagram.

Some links to patterns I talked about can be found below.

Enjoy!
/Hanna


Finished projects
Anything animal by Rachel Borello Carrol in Petit Purl
Bunny Nugget by Rebecca Danger
Antler cardigan by tincanknits
Belle Isle by Heidi Atwood Reeves of Make Ready

What I am working on
Follow the Yellow Brick Road by Holli Dapp
Root and Bud by Carina Spencer
Mitred square blanket

What is up next
Sweet bunting cardigan by Laura Chau
Dandelion Days by Chrissy Prange



Comments

  1. Hi
    Im impressed with all the lovely yarn dyeing that you do. Would you mind telling us what dyes you use. Ive dyed yarn with Kool Aid and food coloring. The results are nice, but your color ranges are much better.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases