Rose Hip Knits Podcast Episode 14

Hi,

I am back after my travels to Sweden! It has been a month since I last recorded so I am a bit rusty. :-) However, I am so happy to be talking to you all again!

In this episode I share knitting that I have finished, some that I am working on and also some projects that I have been inspired to swatch for. I visited some yarn stores while on holiday and I have a few purchases to show. Towards the end of the episode I talk about our time away.

The travelalong KAL came to an end on 31 July and in this episode I reveal the two winners. I had so much fun hosting this KAL and I would like to say thank you to everybody that participated! Next up will be a dye along. Details to come in upcoming episodes.

Links to a few things I talked about can be found below.

Thank you for watching!

/Hanna (RosehipChick)




Thank you to
Lisa (saratogaknitting) of Ichigo abroad podcast for mentioning the travelalongKAL
Christina (Chrissaah) of Christinas knitting catch up for mentioning the podcast

What I finished
Ria vest by Maria Montzka in Novita Bambu
Vanilla afterthought heel socks in handdyed Patons Patonyle 4 ply

What I am working on
Raindrops by Tincanknits in handdyed Bella Baby superwash merino 4 ply
Vanilla socks in teetee Halti

Coming up
Praline by Gudrun Johnston in Sandnes Garn Mini Duett 4 ply
Latvian Mittens in Estonian wool

Podcasts mentioned
Mandobug Crafts by Amanda (Mandobug)
The knitting expat podcast by Mina (Mina86)
Stitched in Sweden podcast by Maria (mmontzka)
Swift knits podcast by Holli (lupinownsjacob)
Mandarines by Melody (mandarines)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases