Rose Hip Knits Podcast Episode 15

A new episode is up on YouTube. I have had a cold the last week and my voice is still not back to normal but I didn't want to wait any longer to share my knitting and other things with you.

In this Episode I show three finished knitting projects and three projects that I am currently working on. Towards the end I talk about my recent visit to Riga.

We now have a dye along happening in our Ravelry group. Please come and join. An amazing bag from KnitandStitchbits has been donated as a prize.

Links to things I mentioned in the episode can be found below.

Please enjoy
/Hanna (RosehipChick)


What I am wearing
Autumn morning shawl by Holli Dapp

What I have finished
Raindrops by Tincanknits
Vanilla socks with afterthought heel
Handspun hat

What I am working on
Test knit sock for MrsShoo (Sarah from in a Sknit podcast)
Own design mittens
Praline cardigan

Other
Nordic knitting audio podcast
Give me a crown podcast
Winemakers sister stitchmarkers
Knitandstitchbits bags
Bubs2grubs online shop with Chiaogoo needles


Riga
National costume gallery


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases