Rose Hip Knits Podcast - Episode 34 'Port Arthur'

Hi everyone,

Episode 34 is now up on You Tube. This time I show you what is on my knitting needles and I share photos and stories from my recent visit to Port Arthur on the Tasman peninsula.

Links to a few things I talked about can be found below. Please contact me with any questions or suggestions. I am RosehipChick on Ravelry and Instagram.

Due to upcoming travelling I will next see you at the end of May.

Thank you for watching!

/Hanna



What I am wearing
Olive basket cardigan by Amy Miller

Knitting

What I am working on
Big Cuddly bunny by Purl Soho
Simple skyp socks by Adrienne Ku
Multnomah by Kate Ray

Other links
Port Arthur historic site official webpage
Tasman peninsula website
Holland Handmade podcast
White Gum Wool Ethical superfine merino from Tasmania's Midlands
Rose Hip Island Etsy shop
Rose Hip Island projects thread on Ravelry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases