Rose Hip Knits podcast- Episode 33 'Superfine merino'

Hi dear viewers, :-)

I have recorded and published episode 33 this weekend. I share knitting, dyeing and my visit to a superfine merino growers conference with you.

Links to a few things I talked about can be found below. Please contact me with any questions or suggestions. I am RosehipChick on Ravelry and Instagram.

Thank you for watching!

/Hanna


What I am wearing
Autumn morning shawl by Holli Dapp

Knitting

What I am working on
Crayfish cable and lace cowl (test knit) by Leila Caroline Design in Pinnacle by Atelier Yarn and Design
Moonraker by Melanie Berg
Simple skyp socks by Adrienne Ku
Multnomah by Kate Ray

Coming up
Stuffy along with Legacy Knitz podcast
Foxy Adventure KAL with Foxes in Socks podcast

Dyeing
More experimenting with White Gum Wool base versus superwash merino/nylon base

Other links
madebyganache on Etsy
Dyers Notebook podcast
Craftfulness on Etsy
Flock and Needle on Etsy
AndreSueKnits on Etsy
Holland Handmade podcast
White Gum Wool Ethical superfine merino from Tasmania's Midlands
Rose Hip Island Etsy shop
Rose Hip Island projects thread on Ravelry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases