Rose Hip Knits Podcast Episode 20

Hi everyone,

It is time for a new episode! Since the last episode I have been knitting and spinning but also spending time creating a small mountain of washed fleece. Please come and join me as I share all of this with you.

There are links to a few things I talked about below.

I can be found as RosehipChick on Ravelry and Instagram. Come and join the Ravelry group where I host knit alongs from time to time.

Thank you for watching!
/Hanna



What I finished
Shawl in Bella Baby Layette (test knit for Holli Dapp)
2ply BFL by Waratahfibres

What I am working on
Opal surprise socks
Agatha socks (design by NHknits) in Regia Tweed

Fleece washing
Fermented suint method

Other
TamsCraftyKnits podcast
Teggle tots Facebook
Teggle tots Ravelry group


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases