Rose Hip Knits Podcast Episode 19

Time for Episode 19 of the podcast! This time I talk about a shawl I finished, some socks and a cardigan that I am working on and also a new shawl I am test knitting. I have also had the time to start a new spinning project.

In this episode I draw the two winners from our Dye Along that we had going in our Ravelry group.

Below are a few links to some things I mentioned.

Thank you for watching!
/Hanna (RosehipChick)


What I finished
A shawl I test knit for Carolien of Zazu yarns/Zazu podcast

What I am working on
Praline cardigan by Gudrun Johnston
Vanilla socks in Opal Surprise
Agatha socks by NH Knits in Regia Tweed
Shawl test knit for Holli of Swift Knits podcast

Spinning some BFL from Waratah fibres

Other Etsy shops mentioned


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases