Rose Hip Knits Podcast Episode 18

Hi,

A new episode is up on YouTube! It is mostly me talking about my knitting projects and a little bit about other stuff. :-)

We have a Dye Along happening in our Ravelry group, it ends on September 30,- so hurry along and enter if you have not already done so. We have two prices: a bag from knitandstitchbits and one copy of the beautiful sock pattern, Agatha, from NH Knits. I will draw two random winners from the FO thread.

I have a few links to things I talked about below. Remember that I keep track of all my projects in my Ravelry project pages so that is always a good place to look for more info.

Thank you for watching!
/Hanna (RosehipChick)



Thank you for mentions
Sandra of Craftfulness Podcast /Craftfulness Etsy shop
Mina of The Knitting Expat Podcast

What I finished
Phoenix hat by Sally Cameron

What I am working on
Test knit shawl for Carolien of Zazu yarns / Zazu podcast

Opal surprise vanilla socks

Agatha socks by NH Knits


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases