Rose Hip Knits podcast Episode 17

I have recorded a new episode today! It includes some knitting and also dyeing with food dyes. Please come and join the Dye along on our Ravelry group- It is lots of fun!

Links to some of the things I mentioned can be found below.

Thank you for watching!

/Hanna


What I am wearing
Multnomah by Kate Ray

What I finished
Vanilla socks in teetee Halti sportweight sockyarn

What I am working on
Phoenix hat in mystery fingering wool yarn

Shawl test by Carolien Sala of Zazu yarns and Zazu podcast

What is coming up
Vanilla socks in Opal Surprise

My list of audio knitting/spinning podcasts
NH Knits
Stash and Burn
Doubleknit 
Knitmoregirls
Yarniacs
Down Cellar studio
Just one more row
Praire Girls knit and spin
Skein enable
Happy spider knits
Curious handmade
A playful day
Yarnspinners tales
Ratt avigt (Swedish)
Stickpodden (Swedish)
Nordic knitting (Swedish)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases