Episode 41- 'Double Dip Dash winners'

Thank you for joining me for another episode of Rose Hip Knits podcast.

In this episode the Double Dip Dash winners are announced. Congratulations to our winners!

I have finished a few things and I am working on some too. Links below.

Please contact me if there are other links that you would appreciate. I always forget something. :-)

Thank you for watching!
/Hanna 
RosehipChick on Ravelry and Instagram



Knitting

What I finished

A little princess shawl by Yarn Poetry.

Multnomah shawl by Kate Ray using my hand-dyed White Gum Wool fingering weight

Socks with my new self striping sockyarn (Perth colourway)

Camp out fingerless mitts by tante ehm


What I am working on

Moonraker by Melanie Berg

Vanilla socks in Bendigo Woollen mills sock yarn.

Praline cardigan by Gudrun Johnston


Other links

White Gum Wool Ethical superfine merino from Tasmania's Midlands

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases