Rose Hip Knits Podcast - Episode 51 'A rainy day

Hi,

In this episode I have a lot to show you! Get comfortable and join me. :-)

There is an Aussie along that is happening in the Ravelry group. Come and join us there!

Links to some of the things I talked about can be found below.

Thank you for watching!

/Hanna (RosehipChick on Ravelry and Instagram)







Knitting

What I finished
Flax sweater by Tincanknits

Strata shawl by Shara Lambeth

Ridgeline hat and mittens by Tincanknits

Marta mittens by Clara Falk

Vanilla aran socks

Pirate socks

What I am working on

Swaye shawl by Deanne Ramsay

Fru Sergel socks by tantulltuss

Fernshaw shawl by Shara Lambeth (test knit)


Dyeing

There will be an update with lots of OZ sock and the limited edition sport/DK skeins.

Other links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases