Rose Hip Knits Podcast - Episode 49 'Summer knitting'

Hi,

It is a bit late again but here is a link to my latest podcast episode and some shownotes.

In this episode I mostly talk about my recent knitting. I also talk about the Aussie along that is happening in the Ravelry group. Come and join us there!
Links to some of the things I talked about can be found below.

Thank you for watching!

/Hanna (RosehipChick on Ravelry and Instagram)






Knitting

What I finished
Kids flouromania socks

More kids flouromania socks

Handspun cowl by Antonia Shankland

What I am working on

Christmas eve socks

Flax sweater by Tincanknits

Strata shawl by Shara Lambeth

Future projects


Swaye shawl by Deanne Ramsay

Dyeing

There will be an update with lots of OZ sock and minis in the near future.

Other links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases