Rose Hip Knits Podcast Episode 40 'The Last Dash'

Hi everyone,

A new episode of the podcast is out and below you can find a few links to things I talked about. If you have any comments/feedback/suggestions/questions please send me a message. I am RosehipChick on Ravelry.

Thank you for watching!

/Hanna




Knitting

What I finished
Test knit shawl in my OZ sock base in the princess lilies colourway

Igneous socks by Lisa K Ross (test knit, yet to be published)

What I am working on
Multnomah shawl by Kate Ray using my hand-dyed White Gum Wool fingering weight

Socks with my new self striping sockyarn (Perth colourway)

Spinning
'Waiting for the wheel' superwash merino/nylon blend is now a finished navajo 3 ply yarn to be used for socks.

Other links
Double Dip Dash KAL thread in Ravelry
YarnderWoman podcast
Foxes in Socks podcast 
Skein Australia
White Gum Wool Ethical superfine merino from Tasmania's Midlands




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases