Rose Hip Knits Podcast - Episode 37 'Podcast love'

Hi everyone,

It is time for a new episode. In the last couple of weeks I found myself with more time than normal to dye, sew and watch podcasts - so I have a lot to share with you. Of course there is knitting, there will always be knitting. :-) I finished another pair of socks and I am (very) slowly getting closer to a Stash Dash finish line. It may only be 3k this year, and that is fine. :-) If you are finishing things in the next couple of months come and share it with us and join the Double Dip Dash in our Ravelry group. 

There are a few links to things I talked about below. Please contact me if there is any information missing that you are interested in.

Thank you for watching!
/Hanna (RosehipChick on Ravelry and Instagram)



Knitting

Verandah shawl by Meg Gadsbey

What I finished
Simple skyp socks by Adrienne Ku

What I am working on
Veggie Garden shawl by Clothesline design

Other links
Dyers Notebook podcast
Fruity Knitting podcast
The knitting type podcast
My creative garage podcast
Swift Knits podcast
Mamaloveswool blog and vlog
Mandobug crafts podcast
Double Dip Dash KAL thread in Ravelry

White Gum Wool Ethical superfine merino from Tasmania's Midlands
Rose Hip Island Etsy shop
Rose Hip Island projects thread on Ravelry




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases