Rose Hip Knits podcast Episode 35 - 'Back Home'

Hi everyone,

I am back from my visit to Sweden and I have recorded episode 35. This is a very relaxed and casual catch up on what I have been working on since the last episode.

Links to a few things I talked about can be found below. Please contact me with any questions or suggestions. I am RosehipChick on Ravelry and Instagram.

Thank you for watching!

/Hanna



Knitting

What I finished
Big Cuddly bunny by Purl Soho
Striped worsted weight shawl (no pattern) for the Foxy Adventure KAL

What I am working on
Simple skyp socks by Adrienne Ku
Verandah shawl test knit by Meg Gadsbey
Vanilla socks with afterthought heel

Other links
Foxes in Socks Podcast
Sjomajlin podcast
Holland Handmade podcast
White Gum Wool Ethical superfine merino from Tasmania's Midlands
Rose Hip Island Etsy shop
Rose Hip Island projects thread on Ravelry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases