Rose Hip Knits Podcast - Episode 32

Hi,
A new episode of the podcast is up on YouTube. This time I show you some old and new knitting,  some results from experimenting with my hand-dyeing of yarn and then there is a little bit of sewing.

As always, questions and any messages are very welcome.

Some links to what I talked about can be found below.

Thank you for watching,

Hanna (rosehipchick on Ravelry and Instagram)





What I am wearing
Tulip Field shawl by Carolien Sala

Knitting
What I finished
Stranded Snow mittens by Kathleen Taylor

What I am working on
Crayfish cable and lace cowl (test knit) by Leila Caroline Design in Pinnacle by Atelier Yarn and Design
Moonraker by Melanie Berg
Simple skyp socks by Adrienne Ku

Coming up
Stuffy along with Legacy Knitz podcast

Dyeing
Experimenting with White Gum Wool base versus superwash merino/nylon base
Flamingo and Dirty Flamingo on NZ sock (undyed vs grey base)
(Some of these are available on Etsy)

Sewing
A project bag for me!

Other links
miniKAL thread in Ravelry
Rose Hip Island Etsy shop
Rose Hip Island projects thread on Ravelry
madebyganache on Etsy
Flock and Needle on Etsy
Holland Handmade podcast
Zazu podcast
Craftfulness on Etsy
White Gum Wool Ethical superfine merino from Tasmania's Midlands

Comments

  1. I feel stupid because i now realise i forgot to enter the kal with the cute slippers i made for the girls from scraps... Well, next time!
    Great work Hanna! I miss u!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases