Finishing the year with Episode 26

Hi everyone,

I have a new episode for you to watch. :-) I talk about knitting that I have finished and that I am working on, some sewing and some yarn dyeing. Come and join me and I hope you enjoy!

Next time I see you will be in 2016, so Happy New Year!

Links to a few things I talk about can be found below. I keep quite good track of my projects in Ravelry so have a look at RosehipChick there and you will see details under my project pages.

Thank you for watching!
Hanna


What I have finished
Ilex hat by Holli Dapp


What I am working on
Vanilla self striping sock

French Flautist cardigan by Leila Caroline Design

Bootstrap socks by Lara Neel

Other links
undyedalong thread in Ravlery
Rose Hip Island Etsy shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases