Rose Hip Knits Podcast Episode 1 is up on You Tube

Here it is!



Some things that I mentioned on my first episode:

What I am wearing
Olive basket cardigan by Amy Miller

Finished projects
Bluebird of Happiness by Sara Elizabeth Kellner
Take Away Hat by Nancy Eiseman
Snow Bunnies by Hanna Maciejewska
Anything Animals by Rachel Borello Carroll IN Petite Purl

What I am working on
Wee bit knitty Mystery socks in my Pyramid project bag by My Muddlings on Etsy
Little Wren test knit by Make Ready
Mitred Square blanket
Antler Cardigan by tincanknits

What I plan to work on next
Follow the Yellow Brick Road by Holli Dapp
Hot water Bottle cover

It was so much fun to record and I really surprised myself by how much I had to share. For next time there will hopefully be some improvements. :-) Thanks to anyone who watched!






Comments

  1. Hi Hanna! I just discovered your podcast through a hit I got on my Etsy page! Thanks so much for the shout out for my shop and I'm so glad you like your bags. I also have an audio podcast on iTunes called MyMuddlings. I haven't posted for a little while but will be getting a new episode up shortly. I'm glad I found your podcast, I'll have to watch them all now to catch up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kul att följa dig.Hittade länken hos din mamma som är en facebookvän till mig.
    Ulla i norra Sverige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denna podcast är på svenska och den tar upp sticktraditioner,företrädesvis från vår del av världen.Härlig att lyssna på .
    http://nordknit.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases