Rose Hip Knits Podcast - Episode 29

Hi everyone,

Today was my first day at home without visiting family since mid December. That plus rain and cooler weather made it a perfect day for recording a podcast episode. It was a very crafty atmosphere.
:-)

I would like to let you know that I have extended our miniKAL until the 31 of March 2016, so there is still plenty of time to enter. There are more details in the miniKAL thread in our Ravelry group.

As always, questions and any messages are very welcome.

Thank you for watching,

Hanna (rosehipchick on Ravelry and Instagram)


What I finished
Vanilla self striping sock

What I am working on
Bootstrap socks by Lara Neel
Praline cardigan by Gudrun Johnston

What I will cast on next
Kids hat (loosely based on the Little scallops hat by Maria Carlander)

Other links
miniKAL thread in Ravelry
Rose Hip Island Etsy shop
Craftfulness on Etsy
CalicoMiss (former Chatons designs) on Etsy
WineMakersSister on Etsy
The Stash Cupboard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases