Rose Hip Knits Podcast Episode 7

New episode is up on my YouTube channel. It is a long one this time! Please join me as I talk about knitting, sewing and other crafts. Towards the end of the episode I talk about dyeing.

Links to projects, tutorials etc can be found below. Yarn, needles sizes and other details are on my Ravelry project page.

After trying to upload for three days I gave up on iMovie and uploaded straight to YouTube, I hope that the video quality will still be ok. 

Enjoy!
/Hanna (RosehipChick)






What I have finished
Mini hot water bottle cozy (modified from this pattern) in my hand spun and dyed yarn


What I am working on
Vanilla socks in my hand dyed self striping sockyarn (mix of patterns)
Sweet bunting cardigan by Laura Chau
Mitred square blanket 
Little Squirrel by Tincanknits 


Coming up
Raindrops by Tincanknits in my new hand dyed fingering yarn


Sewing tutorials


Stitchmarker tutorial
A little DIY



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose Hip Island Yarn bases